Streamline Funnel System / Blatent Lies and Stealing Leads

1 AB, CA Review updated:

Every claim they make is a lie. The only reason they finally refunded any money was because Shaklee didn't want to be given a bad name since Paul Birdsall is associated with them #2 Top Sales in 2008.. Partners in Profit, Pauls Shaklee business began to refund double payments on the 14th after Shaklee was notified.

They claim to send out Rotators with members referal id in them - but they don't. They remove their members ID's and replace them with their own.

This is all false: Karen Pore:These are my personal results. After a week my results have been after the cost of the system thus far $555 a month back in commissions. Don't know if that helps at all. Some have had better results but I would think those people are broadcasting to their lists and their lists are very large would be my thinking on that. I know there is one members with over $9, 000 a month already..but again that person's list is probably much larger than mine is. The majority are seeing the range of $100 a month-$4400 a month.

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 05, 2009

See previous post...

----------------------------------------------------------

These are my personal results they went straight into my paypal:) I don't appreciate you continuing to use my name being used with such nonsense. There are many other SFS members out there who's commissons were much more than mine and are posted on the internet so continuing to use my personal results and saying that they are a lie in one post and then saying that I acted like a mad no money in the other post really do not make any sense.

So stick to the facts on YOUR opinion of the system and leave other people out of it If someone has a complaint about the system that is up to them, but using other system member's information is really not needed. This is not the 1st post I have seen with my name addressed by this same person and do not feel my personal results have anything to do this this member's feelings about the system.

• Wh
      Oct 13, 2009

As of 10/8
    I have been a member since late June. I have purchased two basic packages and two 10K lead Packs (10, 000 leads per package). After many promises two of my packages were placed into the "to be broadcast mode". Have they been released? What happened to the other two packages?

I have submitted 4 support tickets, the oldest was 4 weeks ago. No response yet. Based on the supposed 2-3 times per week owner Vlog, the last one being on 9/18 all lead packages have been completely processed.

I calculated, based on the number of Forum members, that at least 3000 members have purchased at least 12, 000 lead packages which include two basic and two 10K lead packages. These figures are ultra conservative. Based on messages in the Forum bragging about signups from the lead packages, about 50 new signups have been reported. I assume that another 50 have been received that have not been reported. Based on these assumptions there have been one new signup per 120 lead packages.

The signup percentage is so low that the costs to remain a member are absolutely impractical.

• Ta
      Oct 21, 2009

Our first rotator package of $99 didn't get a single lead! We sent in a ticket to cancel our order for the package and Streamline charged us another $99.00. I know of at least 3 people in Streamline who has not got a single lead this this Web 3.0 technology rotator.
    Well they all cancelled their order.
    Also your opt in form doesn't work either, no matter how much you advertise Streamline, the info for prospects goes to "who knows where"! You will never get an email letting you know you have a lead or prospect!

• Mi
      Oct 30, 2009

THIS IS A RIPOFF, EVEN BEFORE YOU GET STARTED!

Does anyone have another number to call other than [protected] for Streamline Funnel System? They charged my card for the initial 9.99 but I didn't get an order confirmation, payment receipt, login ID or anything. I've checked my email repeatedly (and SPAM folder just in case) but I have not heard from anyone. I've been through the wringer with all these systems claiming to be the newest latest and greatest system on the market, and some I've even spent a lot of money on. Nowadays it takes a lot for me to even spend 10 bucks because I've been ripped off so often. If I could login I would file a cancel ticket for sure. I even watched all the "Streamline IS A SCAM" videos to see if any of the end users could pinpoint a real issue or did not receive the system itself. Nada. So I bought in. Now, here I am just wondering what I was thinking.

So, I left a message in a "group mailbox" that had a generic message to anyone that calls (very unprofessional), but most likely it will continue to go unanswered. The "contact us" link is offline, which is clearly not a good sign of any reputable company. I do not have a person's extension or anything, soooo...it looks like I just wasted another 10 bucks on yet another scam artist. I see in the terms that I have 3 days to cancel otherwise they will charge me again. Just great...

• Al
      Oct 30, 2009

My partner and I have tried to cancel several times to no avail. No one will answer a support ticket and the only number I have has been disconnected.

The entire thing has been a huge waste of money. We each purchased a 10k lead package and have had it sent out three times. Not one single sale after 60k sent out between my partner and I. We sent several support tickets to cancel our memberships and we were just billed again today. We have had to cancel the credit cards that the fees came through on to actually get them to stop billing us.

Most people talking on the forums are either not making any money or are not making enough to actually cover their costs.

• Ka
      Dec 05, 2009

I have been with Shaklee Corporation for several years and have never bought 1 lead. I have a 6 figure income and it has all come from me personally working with people and guiding them in building a successful Shaklee business. It is this buying leads business that gives Shaklee and any multilevel business a bad rap. This business is built on warm leads thry a referral system. How about building a business the way Dr. Shaklee intended it to be. Call me with any questions
    Kathy Aleman
    [protected]

• Ke
      Dec 17, 2009

I too had difficulty in stopping what I thought (and should have been) a one time leads package. Emails/support tickets went unanswered though they eventually refunded me THREE further packages that they chardged me for AFTER I had told them to cancel my package order. I can't even find anywhere to log in to the site at this moment to see if I got any value from the lead packet I did pay for. There is a definate "fishy" smell about this site, I would not recommend it to anyone.
    Keith Darby

• Th
      Dec 05, 2010

In case anyone is interested in what a REAL LEAD GENERATION System looks like, there is a demo here: http://www.searchfornewcars, com