Streaming Flix, LLC / Unauthorized charges

1 San Anselmo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 415-482-7745

This portion of your bill is provided as a service to the company identified
Above. Please review all charges appearing in this section. If you have any
Questions or concerns, call the telephone number shown above.

Current charges 14. 95

Itemized charges and credits
Item
No. Date 4 - 01 1 - 30 description
Billed on behalf of streaming flix, llc
Questions? Call: [protected]
Streaming flix, llc - vip access mth fee
For billing inquiry call [protected]
Total for streaming flix, llc 14. 95

Total itemized charges and credits 14. 95

Total hbs billing services 14. 95

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Feb, 2010
    Streaming Flix, LLC - never agreed to pay them for anything and was billed anyway
    streamingflix, llc
    Madisonville
    Kentucky

got a monthly bill added to my monthly phone bill. I have a credit card and if i would have ordered a product i would have given them that instead i was billed to my phone bill so i have to pay my phone bill so now what. don't go on line or ill get screwed with bills i don't agree too?

• Lu
      21st of Feb, 2010

This company is charging me for streaming videos through my AT&Ts billing service. I've never head of this company and never signed any type of contract requesting this service. I want a refund of all moneys fraudulently billed to me.

• Fa
      24th of Feb, 2010
    Streaming Flix, LLC - Billed for services, did not ask for
    Streaming Flix, LLC

I RECEIVED MY MONTHLY PHONE BILL FROM ATT AND I NOTICED A CHARGE ON THERE. IT WAS FOR STREAMING FLIX, I HAD TO CALL THE 1-800-879-4653 NUMBER AND VERBALLY CANCEL THIS SERVICE-SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR AND THEN THE GUY SAID THAT HE WOULD BUT A BLOCK ON MY SERVICE SO THAT NO ONE COULD ASK FOR THIS AGAIN-I SAID I DID NOT ASK FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE-BUT I HAD TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE-I TOLD THE GUY THAT I LOOKED UP HIS COMPANY AND NOTED ALL THE COMPLAINTS FILED AGAINST THEM AND HE WAS SILENT-COULD NOT SAY A WORD. SO HE GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER SHOWING THAT I CANCELLED THE SERVICE -AGAIN SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR.

• Eu
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Streaming Flix Movies - Unauthorized charges
    Streaming Flix Movies

Unauthorized charge showed up on telephone bill.

• Pa
      6th of Nov, 2010

I have been getting this charge for about 3 months and finally got through to have it removed. It was on my verizon billing and I told them this appears to be a scam and fraud. As usual Verizon was no help. Has anyone received their money back?

• Vo
      16th of Dec, 2010

Success!!! This company is being investigated by the FBI.

Here's the FBI press release.

If you were a victim you need to contact them ASAP - Contact info is on the press release.