Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric / a promotion

1 Dallas, TX, United States

I've been with this company for almost three years! Have never been late on my payment. so the lady that signed me up with Stream, told about the offer for the SkyBell, only because I'm an invalid and I really needed this. Do this was in April of 2017, so after I called Stream and the representative told me it would be in my mailbox in about seven days, after about two weeks, Nothing, so I called Stream Again and they told me that it would be coming from UPS. I waited for about a week and called Stream after holding for about thirty minutes, the Agent said that it had been delivered...lol!! I told that it had not. So now after a year, I spoke with a supervisor about a month ago, he was suppose to be calling me back! So Far, Nothing... I've even called SkyBell Company and they said that they've had other costomers calling them with the same problem and they offered me a SkyBell at a discounted price, but, being on fixed income, I really can't afford it! All I want is for someone to Step Up and, Commit to this Offer and Stop giving me the Run-around...

Gl