Strayer / Classes with &fake & students.

Strayer keeps part of your refund check, professors are not accredited, they put spy ware on your computer to track where you been and what you do. I asked my professor where she earned her teaching degree. she claimed that she could not give out that information, I asked my other professors and they told me, one even said that "some are in training" there. Classes with "fake " students.

Va

Comments

• Je
      30th of Nov, 2008

I have to disagree. I have had a few instances where I felt like I was being steered in the wrong direction as far as classes were concerned-but as far as keeping refund checks(It takes a bit-usually 6 weeks into semester-but I always get it and I know how much it is going to be based on the financial statement I receive from Strayer) As far as professors not stating where they are from-each professor I have ever had always introduced themselves and stated where they went to school and information about themselves. In regards to the "fake students" comment-I am not sure what you mean by this but I am not "fake" and do not know what you are implying??! I am currently attending classes w/Strayer and have only 4 classes left to complete my degree. I have nothing negative to say about Strayer and look forward to completing my degree.

• Cc
      4th of Dec, 2010

It sounds like you are a "check chaser." Strayer's instructors are some of the best in the business, and almost bend over backwards to help out. Let's look in the mirror before we start blaming everyone else.