Stray dogsContinuous barking and fighting of dogs at night

1 Review updated:

Dear AMC Team,
We are residents of Kasturi Tower, opp. Shraddha Petroleum, Bodakdev Area. We are fed up of stray dogs here and dogs are getting violent day by day. They keep on barking, crying and fighting whole night due to which we cannot sleep.Its humble request to take immediate action on it by catching and taking them away.

St
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 14, 2018
    Stray dogs - Dogs nuisance
    Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad
    India

I am living in Darshan Complex, Ghatlodia. There is a huge problem of stray dogs in our locality. They bites the peoples walking on the roads. They run behind the vehicle at midnight and that is the reason more accident are occured in our area. Please see on this matter. Thankyou

• Ra
      Nov 19, 2018

Dear Sir,

I am writing from HareKrishna Society odhav and would like bring to the notice of the concerned staff regarding street dog menace.

We have trouble with dogs in our locality. There are huge number of dogs barking whole night and entering into premises of our houses for rest or some food. Several people in our colony are scared and are walking with sticks in their hands for self protection while on the road. It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night. Moreover we are really scared to drive two wheeler in the night and it is unavoidable for me being a doctor. I hope you understand the situation and will help us by doing the needful.

Address