Strawberry Central / Horrible service

1 1474 W. Granada Blvd. Unit 410Ormond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

We ordered a Care Bear and several other misc Care Bear items off of the internet on 11/29/2008.These were very specific items that one of my children request for x-mas. I received confirmation email on that day and it didn't indicate that they didn't have exact items.

Around Dec 2, 2008 I started calling the shipping department phone number where no one would answer.

I sent an email around the 5th asking about my items and never got a reply.

I finally got someone on the phone around the 11th who said that shipping had been behind and that they had just sent lots of packages out and that I should have mine by UPS on that day or the next because I was in the same state. On the 15th I called again an got the supposed owner. She stated that she had attempted to email me that my 13' Care Bear was no longer in stock and that she had misc items similar to mine but not what I had asked for. She was very rude and was obviously not concerned about her business or maintaining customers. She cancelled my order. Wish I would have read the other complaints against this business.

Overall you shouldn't trust what is on the web page for stock items and do not order anything that you need in a reasonable time. After getting off the phone with her, the items I had ordered were still listed as available on their web page.

I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Ga

Comments

An
  24th of Dec, 2008
Strawberry Central - no service
strawberry central
1474 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach
Phone: 1 386 677 4543
strawberrycentral.com

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They do not answer any emails which is how they tell you to contact them. I ordered some items on Dec 2nd for my grand daughter's Christmas and they still have not arrived ons Dec 24. I did find a number to call the shipping dept. The first time I called I was told everyone had gone to lunch and she would get them to e mail me. I called back later and was told they had all left for the day and I would have to call before 4p.m., I eventually got someone to talk to on the 18th and was told that my parcel had shipped out 2 days previously and should be there for Christmas. Well still nothing has arrived so I tried to call today and was told that it is no longer a working number. Is this company a con?

Re
  14th of Mar, 2009
Strawberry Central - MERCHANDISE NOT RECEIVED AND WONT REPLY TO EMAILS NO TEL NUMBER
Strawberry Central
strawberrycentral.com

This company sells toys on-line. Order placed 3/1/09 with credit card payment. Order acknowledged that day via e-mail. Two weeks later I have received nothing. The e-mail address is non-functioning. It is not possible to send an e-mail inquiry. No one answers the one telephone number. This site is a scam.

Br
  4th of Dec, 2010
STRWABERRY CENTRAL ORMOND BEACH FL
?
Ormond Beach
Phone: ?

ON NOV 13, 2010 I ORDERED SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (FOOTBALL AND SOCCOR DECORE)PD 47.96 BY DISCOVER CARD. i HAVE BEEN EMAILING EVERYDAY SINCE THEN TO ASK ABOUT SHIPMENT. NO REPLY. THEY DO NOT HAVE A LISTED TEL NUMBER, ONLY SALES. i DO HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE FROM THEM, WITH A REFERENCE #7601100N3O2BR7ZMY. i WONDER IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN BUSINESS.