Stratton & Feinstein / Mortgage Faud

Hello everyone!

A few months ago, I was one, of many thousands o f victims of Stratton & Feinstein mortgage fraud around the United States.

Now, we do have a legal cause against them.

I keep recieving hundreds of phone calls every month regarding this situation, and I have had to put a STOP in answering to them. I am sorry, really sorry for not getting back with you all!

I really feel horribly sorry for each one of you. We all have 2 things in common...we were "taken for a ride' by these people and have lost either money for services not provided, our properties, or in most cases, both!

In the beginning I did try to help or guide many people, but, they took forever to get back to me, and we had to move FORWARD!

I cannot give anyone legal advice, for I am not a lawyer and had to hire one myself to help us out.

I have to begg you all from different parts of the country not to call me anymore. I have a family and a life that has to "keep rolling" no matter what. And I am at the point where I would need 2 hours a day on the phone just to answer to all of you.
I had a person calling me tonight at 10:30 at night, and one with an area code of 904 who called me half an hour ago...it's 1:30 a.m. right now! Now who in there right mind expects me to be happy answering a call at this time of the night as if I did not have a life, a family who got terrified by the phone ringing at these weee hours of the night!
People, you have to give me a break now! A little bit of common sense please! ...and some respect for my sleeping family!

Good luck to all of you!

May God guide you and help you!
Gabriella

Comments

• Do
      26th of May, 2010

Be careful with them. They have sticky fingers