Stratolounger / Cheap malfunctioing equipment

1 carlsile pikeMechanicsburg, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7177638912

We bought 2 couches with built in recliners from Sofa Selections in Mechanicsburg Pa . Since we have purchased this junk, the store we boughtit from has been here 3 times thus far. The actuall reclining mechanism has failed on all 4 recliners and the smaller of the two is completely seperated from itself.I bought new furniture so i wouldnt have to go through this . I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THE FURNITURE IS 4 MONTHS OLD

Comments

• Kr
      17th of Sep, 2008
    Stratolounger - broken footrest
    Stratolounger
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

One of the brackets on my recliner's footrest has broken and I do not know where to go to get it repaired.

• St
      30th of Jul, 2010
    Stratolounger - Seat of recliner has cracks
    K Furniture
    Phone: 1-800-646-9855

I bought two recliners 12/1/08 marked down from $600 each to $398. One of the chairs started showing a crack about a month ago and now there are several cracks. What recourse do I have?

• Co

THE CHAIR WAS BROUGHT IN SEPT 1991
    MEDI CHAIR II LIFTV CHAIR

• Ka
      6th of Jun, 2016

Purchased a stratolounger loveseat from Biglots a couple years ago. Noticed right away that it sat lop sided but didn't look two closely at first but looked under and the mechanism was bent one one side. Now it feels weak and wobbly when sat in.was wondering if I could get a new mechanism for it.