Strategic Producer / dishwasher repair smzpc002uc

1 United States

My first appointment to have my dishwasher repaired was November 7, 2018. They have returned 3 more times and the dishwasher is still not repaired - December 6, 18, and January 3.

I waited until January 18th for a return call and a new appointment until I finally called back. No appointment was made because there was confusion about the part.

I called again on January 30th and spoke with Chris who connected me with a 'supervisor' Marie Washington who sent me an email and assured me she would be dealing with this problem and making the appointment. She asked me to provide the sales receipt.

I didn't hear back until February 4th when I finally found the receipt and sent it to her.

Although she claims to have called me back, I have no missed calls and no messages and did not receive an email until I emailed her again on February 10 and got a curt response saying she had tried to call me and 'was working on making an appointment.

I followed up with another call on February 11th and was sent to another supervisor named Nelson.

We have an appointment on February 19th. He is sending the case (Bosch File 2016115) for review and replacement on the machine.

This is the worst service I have ever received for a major appliance. Please tell me how this can be rectified ASAP.

Strategic Producer