Strategic Point marketing / Unhelpful Support - Non responsive - Faulty IP sold

Jun 10, 2015
Green Geeks
Phone: 9728322487
Starting 7 business days ago I reached out to support of green geeks. I asked that I have help unblocking a clients email with ATT. They said they would help and it would take 2 days. I waited and nothing took place in 2 days. I called them back. They then told me that I needed to buy a new IP address to get away from shared hosting, because someone on shared hosting had spammed out and caused these black listings. I agreed on the spot and paid for the new IP.
Before I moved to the new IP I, personally had no email problems and only one of 17 accounts had an email problem. As soon as we switched I started having trouble with bounce backs and also had all my other clients calling me with issues. about bounces.
I called support back to see what was going on and they could not tell me anything. Ever time I called I had the same REHEARSED answer. "Sorry for the trouble. I understand this is frustrating. We will call you back, or have a manager call you back." I heard this on the following times, dates from the reps listed.
Monday June 8, 2015 @ 11am central- Robert
Monday June 8, 2015 @ 2pm central - Robert
Tuesday June 9, 2015 @ 11am central - William
Tuesday June 9, 2015 @ 3:15pm central - Micheal
Wednesday June 10, 2015 @ 10am central - Erica
Wednesday June 10 @ 11:05 - see email from Josh Dargie below.
Wednesday June 8, 2015 @ 11:10am central - Bill (you could tell he was reading notes and didn't care at all!)

Email From Josh Dargie - " Hello Josh,

Unfortunately, "Black Listings are not something that can be resolved overnight, they do take time and are completely outside of our control. These blacklists occurred as a result of the type of email that was sent from your accounts, as such this is considered an "Abuse" related issue and we will not be calling you to discuss these matters. "

HEY JOSH - I have not been able to send email to any of the black listed servers (ATT, SBC GLOBAL, AOL) since your new IP was inserted!!! How is this MY FAULT???
I have no answer on this - only Bill's Rude response blaming me sending a bad email.

I don't even have all the peoples names from last Wednesday through Friday that I spoke to and spend hours and hours on the phone with.
To this minute (Wednesday 11:30am June 10, 2015) I still don't have answers or solutions.

This is a VERY poor way to do business!

I would love to hear an explanation from Trey Gardner on why I was treated this way? If this is how he intends to do business and if this is what I should come to expect? Mr. Trey Gardner - Are you willing to call me?

NOTE - I still have spam issues with spammers sending me garbage and while I have submitted countless tickets there has been no superior support from Green Geeks.

Tickets Around These Issues Include but not limited too: