Straight Talk Wireless / "unlimited" is not unlimited.
Ive had straight talk for more than 2 years. I use the same amount of data every month. I do not I repeat do not use other devices with my data. This month they decided to turn my data that I paid for off. "Unlimited" suppose to be all you wanna use. I need to file a lawsuit cause I dont think paying for something that your not getting is fair, and they shouldnt be giving false advertising just to get customers then screw them over.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk wireless data
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer services
- Straight Talk Wireless - unlimited data 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk prepaid plan