Straight talk wireless / customer service is terrible and unknowledgeable

1 Brewton, AL, United States Review updated:

I have never in my life dealt with a customer service like this in my life. I had net 10 forever and just switched to straight talk in December and everytimeI have to call ccustomer service, they are foreign and you cannot understand them at all and you would think all your previous information would be in their system but they do not know sh_t!! I complain but it is like they do not here you, heck they might not even know what that is! But they never apologize for your troubles, when you finish, they don't say, "is their anything else I can help you with or have a good day. It is like they can't get off phonequick enough!! I am sseriously thinking about switching back to net 10, at least you can get a service card anywhere and I have never had problems with customer service! Whoever it was that commented earlier that said customer service with straight talk su_ks and they try to save money by having their call center overseas and they don't know a dang thing, was absolutely right!! I just dread it. I have been trying to get my phone replaced and they finally sent it and it was a long process, had to call twice because the first time they sent a prepaid fed ex label through email and it wouldn't work, so I called and they reasked me all my info yet again! Then when fed ex delivered my box with envelope and I sent it back and finally got replacement phone and it was cracked, I had to call back. They had nerve to ask me if I dropped it and then had to deal with them sending me email and calling back and now waiting another 3-5 days.

Ce
Jun 22, 2015

Comments

• Ti
      27th of Jun, 2015

I Definitely Agree I Been Waiting For Data Service For 3 Days Im Missing Meeting And Emails Because Oh Im Sorry After The Fact Att Service Tower Is Down . I Should Get A Refund Or Credit I Just Paid The Bill Last Week! Every time I Call I Have To Repeat What Wrong With My Phone All Over Again..
    I Cant Receive Family Pics Or Anything!!! I Refuse Changing My Number Because I Sent Them All In My Resume Status To Contact Me Overly Frustrated Angry And Pissed