Straight Talk / terrible customer service

United States Review updated:

There are no words to describe how disappointing my whole experience with Straight Talk has been. I bought a 'bring your own phone' activation kit that would not work on my phone even though they checked it for compatibility and troubleshot the phone repeatedly. I called back after checking several different solutions. I wasn't angry, I just wanted my money back since the product obviously didn't work. I tried explaining the situation but the representative insisted that it was MY FAULT!! The final straw was when the customer service representative HUNG UP ON ME when she realized she didn't know what to do and didn't want to give me my $70 back for a SIM card that plain and simple DIDN'T WORK.

Ca
Aug 27, 2014

Comments

• Wi
      Aug 27, 2014

lesson learned...you shop at Walmart, and you get c*** service.

• Wi
      Aug 27, 2014

lesson learned...you shopped at Walmart and you got terrible service.

• Ph
      Jun 04, 2015

The exact same thing happened to me except I was never hung up on, was just told repeated, useless information. I'd love to find a way to get my money back and warn others about their abysmal customer service practices.

• Ph
      Jun 04, 2015

The exact same thing happened to me, except I was never hung up on; just told repeated, useless information. I would love to find a way to get my deserved refund and warn others about their abysmal customer relations practices.