Stove / Lies

I bought a new whirlpool stove, after receiving it, it was scratched, and not properly set up for me. i tried the self-cleaning feature and it discolored the oven door. i was told by the department manager i left the rackes in when they should have been moved! the medford store gave me a great deal on a better stove and again the people did not do a good job of installing the oven! when i tried the new ovens"self-cleaning" feature, it again discolored the oven door. i'm no longer sure LOWES can sell quality kitchen appliance, and stand behind them!thans for your time.

Hu

Comments

• Ar
      17th of Mar, 2010
    Stove - Lemons
    Viking Appliances

I owned a Viking four-burner gas stove since 2003 because I thought I was getting the best commercial-style stainless steel appliance for my money. Little did I know, at the time, that I would be replacing the burners every two years, and emptying the water pan on the bottom of the large, commercial stainless steel fridge every other week due to overflow. I paid over $300 just to replace the plastic door to the slide out tray. These appliances cost me over $6500 and I will never buy a Viking again.