Stormshield Protection Corporation / Avoid doing business with this company!

Stormshield Protection Corporation

3550 23rd Ave S # 5
Lake Worth, FL 33461
[protected]

On 6/27/07 a sale representative came to my house, took measurements and quoted me a price of $1860. The rep said the installation would take 2 to 3 weeks. I gave him a deposit of $860. Four weeks later (around 8/1/07) I called to see what was going on. It took 3 phone calls to get in touch with anyone who could tell me anything. I was told that they had not yet filed a permit. This was to be done immediately and should take 2 weeks time after which they could install the doors. Strangely, the next day a rep showed up at my house to take measurements (again). I waited another 4 weeks (about 9/1/07) and attempted to contact them again. After another round of phone calls, I was told that the permit was complete and they were waiting on the materials, which should take 2 weeks. Three weeks later, on 9/21, they called to say they would do the installation today, on 9/24. The workers showed up, but had the wrong materials (which would not fit my house). The workman showed me their copy of the order, which had the correct materials for my home clearly listed. The workman advised me that this is typical performance for his company and in fact not the worst case he had seen by any means. By all means avoid doing business with this company.

Va

Comments

Pa
  5th of Jun, 2008

I just had the same nightmare with this company. They said they pulled a permit and did not!!! They did not finish the job . The clear panel shutters for the front of my house do not fit, match the existing screw holes and are not cut straight, they are all "chopped up". The accordian shutters are missing some part and no one will respond to you or even answer the phone. The state should pull their license and all customers should sue them!!!