storm bathrooms / no response

1 Station Road Business Park, PE9 3dw, Stamford, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 4630218

I placed an order for a wash basin, i cannot get hold of them, the phone goes to a voicemail saying they are moving. no response to emails sent.

Comments

• To
      10th of Nov, 2010

I'm in the same boat ordered bath panels 3/11/10, credit card has been debited. Emails sent no response, Telephone just says moving store. Getting worried.

17th of Jun, 2011

I have placed many order with storm bathrooms and found the service second to none, they are contactable on 01778 395324
    I believe they moved presises to a large showroom based in Bourne Lincolnshire.

• Mo
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I have a similar experience. I ordered a cabinet from them which, according to the website, was in stock and would be delivered in 3-5 days. Other than the order confirmation I received no cabinet and no communication from them for well over a week. The website states: "If a product is out of stock, the lead-time may increase slightly but we will be sure to keep you informed by email or telephone." I emailed and received no response so ended up calling. A man on the phone told me that he is having problems with the supplier but I should have my cabinet by Tuesday or Wednesday the following week. The following Thursday I had still received or heard nothing so I phoned and spoke to the same man again - he told me that they were having computer problems but he would get someone to call me back. No one called. The next day I phoned again and he told me exactly the same story as the week before. When I pointed this out and reminded him that he had taken my money and not kept me informed despite what the site says he admitted that it might be a further two or three weeks but really couldn't give me a straight answer. In the end I decided to go elsewhere as I didn't want to risk waiting an indefinite period of time for my delivery. I asked for a refund and he said that was OK in a very offhand and dismissive manner - almost as if he felt I would forget and he wouldn't need to bother. He said it would take two or three days (despite the fact the website took the money from my card immediately). Two working days and one weekend I am still waiting...