StoresOnline / I Lost a lot of money in the business I quilt my job to start so I COULD BE AT HOME WITH OUR KIDS

1566 McIngvale Rd.
Phone: 6624291455
THE money I lost and didn't get anything started they didnot help they just wanted money.I want back what I lost.

A  5th of Sep, 2009 by
We attended a SO workshop in July in Jackson. We were willing to fork out $48 a piece for the starter package. We attended the second workshop and were convinced that if we put time and effort into the $6000 product we would be successful. In the end, we were contacted by PMI (Professional Marketing International) which is affiliated with SO and were seriously considering purchasing their marketing package when suddenly Dave turned on us and began pressuring us to purchase not only the highest level of service but wanted it paid right then. When we said we wanted to think about it before purchasing, he told us he thought we were serious but he had been wrong. He went on to say that if we didn't put this on our credit card right then he couldn't work with us. To be honest, before he turned on us we were ready to buy in to their marketing program but only wanted time to figure out how best to finance this since we are partners. He told us that our conversation had been recorded. I only wish that I had recorded the conversation myself so I would have proof of his deception. I have always believed in my gut feelings and that feeling was wide open on this one. At least we only have less than $6100 in it instead of over $20, 000 they were about to get.