storefantastic / product not received

United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Review updated:
joan crespi
9616 emeraude ave
Las Vegas
I ordered the complete series of 90210 as a xmas present for a granddaughter. I did not expect it for xmas but certainly did expect it by now which is January 21, 2009.
I have been charged for this item in the amount of $110.99 and have a tracking number for a package supposedly shipped on January 5, 2009 to my granddaughter.
The package was to be shipped to Courtney Chait, 10 Vista de San Clemente, Laguna Beach, Ca 92651. I was e mailed a confirmation from storefantastic with a
tracking no. which is [protected]. It was shipped priority mail and I have checked with usps and have gone to the post office and there is no
record of this shipment using the above number. I would like the product or I would like my money back. I have e mailed this web site and so far as not received any
response from them,

My e mail is rickcrespi@yahoo.com

A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
The company is a joke, the DVD's are very poor quality pirate rip-off from FOX TV. If you used PAYPAL they are just as bad because they will do nothing to get your money back. If you paid with a VISA card your best bet is to cancel the payment and do not accept the goods when they eventually arrive (generally 6 weeks). I urge every one who deals with STOREFANTASTIC to report them to their local video piracy authority.

John from Australia