Store / Meat Dept.

1 St Louis, MO, United States Review updated:

Tis the Season- Here we go again with shopping for our special
Christmas dinner items. NOT! For twenty years I have been a
loyal customer of Schnuck's until today. I called our local Schnuck's to reserve the Duck's that we need for our special day,
After several minutes no one would answer the phone in the meat dept. Tis the season I called again. This time after the meat dept not answering I then was transferred to Custsomer Service where I was told that she would try for me. Customer Service come back on the phone to tell me that she cannot find the meat clerk and she will personnly go to the back to see about my DUCKS!!
If I am going to spend $300.00 for Christmas Dinner I should at least be able to reserve a duck through the meat department.
Now due to the problem in which I have indured at Schnuck's I am changing my Christmas Route straight to the competition!

More Store Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      2nd of May, 2012
    store - Bussiness is bad
    Walmart
    Streator
    Illinois

1 can of beans on shelf. said the had 24 cans ordered.
    what will 24 cans do for people?

1 person checking out, young man said he was not ready to open.
    so wait for person with cartfull to check out.
    clerks standing around talking. clerks rude.
    salad all ready made up not on shelf.

will not patronize Streator Illinois store again.

• Th
      2nd of May, 2012

That was nice that you wrote your complaint in poem form for some reason. Your complaint is they didn't have a can of beans you wanted and that you had to wait for one person to check out. I'm not seeing much substance for a legitimate complaint here.

• Ra
      20th of Oct, 2012

when I tried to complete the survey after shopping the survey did not take the store number 0911

• Ka
      6th of Jul, 2013
    store - total mess
    Dollar General
    149 E. Hubert Ave.
    Lancaster
    Ohio

This store is a disaster. The District Manager stops in there nearly on weekly basis if not more, he does not seemed to care if you complain to him about it. The manager, she laughs it off when people complain. There is Store carts filled with either cardboard and or merchandise in the aisle ways and can be sitting in same spot for weeks...never emptied or never moved...and it is not just one...the shelves are a sight for sore eyes, items not rotated in regards of date. Ice cream at times is soft..bought milk there before only to see date on it that was way past keeping on shelf. The flooring is dirty and the entire store is nasty. The Manager Rhonda has no control over the employees or store, the district manager...just goes in and talks to her, she even told me herself, as well as other employees that the district mananger will tell her to let others go...then tell her to hire new people. She has let employees go that were very nice, helpful, clean and so so friendly...Some hired there have no personality at all...the act like the customer is no one...often employees will respond if asked when they started working there and they will say "It's a job". It is nothing to go in there and get to know an employee and a week later the employee is gone. This used to be a well kept and friendly and well stocked store many years ago...I now go to the onr on W. Fair...out of my way but it is clean and well stocked and funny thing...has same district manager...ha ha haaaaa