Store Point Ltd / STORE POINT LTD IS A SCAM

1 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: +1-704-457-9046

STORE POINT LTD is a scam. Don't buy from them, they steal your money. I've read forums about MOBILE STORE LTD and they have the same agenda. What happened to the people who complaint about them, happened to me also. I think they're back in business. It was too late for me already when I read the forums, that confirms that I was scammed. They told me that there were mix items on my package and I need to give them a guarantee fee of $1500. After a long negotiation with the name LARRY ZUPPAN and PETER SAM, it was down to $100. After I made the payment, no feedback. They have a lot of reasons that make no sense for me to know they have no plans to return my money. I send the money on the person named: NATHAN SPIEWAK 189 The grove Drive Los Angeles, California and OBI SPIEWAK 13 Oshi St. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria...Please spread the word as their website is still working, they have a chatroom whose representatives may deceive you. Help me get this information to the authorities. They might have more victims to steal from.

Sw