Store My Rewards / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Store My Rewards
We received a statement from our bank stating that two charges, one for $79.95 and one for .64 cents, had caused our bank account to be overdrawn, We were charged on top of the fees from this company, $60.00 from our bank. The bank gave us the name of the company as "Store My Rewards" and gave us their phone number.

I called the number to file a complaint, and was routed to a customer service center, where they don't give the name of the company when they answer the phone. We stated our complaint, and they said there was nothing they could do since we signed up. They wouldn't give us their name, the company's real name (they say Store My Rewards isn't their name even though that's what pops up on our bank account with their phone number). They won't give us a phone number, fax number, or address to write to to file a complaint, and when we asked what we are supposed to be getting for this fee or what services they are supposed to provide, they could not or would not tell us.

They had my husbands bank card number, his name and phone number, and his email address. My husband is computer illiterate and never goes online. He doesn't even know his email address, I set up the account so I could send out his resume. Also, my husband shredded his bank card on April 9th due to it getting de-magnetized, and they are trying to say we made this transaction on April 13, when my husband couldn't have given them his number.

We are like a lot of other people out there right now. We both got laid off and my husband just went back to work. We have no money and cannot afford this. Our bank is going to try and investigate, but when we can't find any info on the company, it's hard to do. Has this happened to anyone else! Its very frustrating that someone can charge our bank account and find out all this info without our permission!

More Store My Rewards Complaints & Reviews

A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
This has happened to me twice..two months in a row and each time the telemarketer hangs up on me when I tell them to reverse the charges. I reported my card stolen but they managed to do it twice in the time it was being dispued.