Store Front Riches / Billed me for services I did not receive

Store Front Riches [protected]), DigitalVMail [protected]) added a charge to my telephone bill I did not order. It was a couple of months before I realized the charges. Called both companies & cancelled, both advised I had ordered on internet. When I would look up something on internet there would also be some flag requesting I complete a questionaire to win free dinner, gift certificate, etc. I questioned both companies as to what service I received for charges of $14.95 per month, did not get detailed answer. I should have been notified by mail of service I applied for. I finally put a block on my phone bill for 3rd parties. This should be against the law.

Va

Comments

• Vi
      5th of Aug, 2010
    storefrontriches - I did not sign up for this
    storefrontriches
    6 Father Joe Murphy Dr
    Shawnee
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 405-273-0308
    stormy572002@yahoo.com

I did not sign for this service. It was added to my At&t bill with out my permission. I can find no address or telephone # to call and cancel this charge. Please help me.

Vivian L Diven

• Ro
    Store Front Riches - I did not sign up and was charged
    Ronald J. Perry
    Morgan City
    Louisiana
    ronpegp@atvci.net

I just received my AT&T bill and I was charged $15.24 by Store Front Riches, Inc. I have NEVER heard of this company - I did not order anything from this company - I have received nothing from this company. I refuse to pay this bill. This is fraud. Obviously from reading some of the other complaints, this has been going on for quite some time. Shame on AT&T - they should be trying to protect their customers and surely by now they realize there is a problem with this company.
    Thank you and please let me know what my next step is to punish these crooks.

Store Front Riches - Unauthorized charges to phone bill
    Missouri

I too got a bill for 19.00 from this Store Front Riches and I called them and they told me I would of had to go on a site, actually fill out the form, and give permission for them to bill my phone bill in order to be billed that amount. I live on disability and there is NO way I would do that. IT is mainly for people who want to start a business online. I don't know enough about the computer to bother and I live in disability and have a disabled son and daughter to tend to, why and how would I have time for such garbage?? They are sending me a check for 19.99 to be applied to my next phone bill as they have held it out yet again!!! I will use it to go towards my next bill and they said they canceled it and gave me a cancellation number!! You never know what you get when you are surfing the internet!!!

• Ro

call their 800# - i believe they answer 24/7; they will gladly help you
    Customer Support: (866) 540-5033
    Fax: (425) 795-3934
    Email: customerservice@storefrontriches.com

• Na
      6th of Jun, 2016

You call the Better Business Bureau and I would let my phone company know and if they don't help, let them know you'll change companies.

• Un
      6th of Jun, 2016

Received charges on my phone bill with out my knowledge. Once contacted was refused refund.

• Ka
      6th of Jun, 2016

I did not sign up for web hosting and I have a charge of $14.94 on my phone bill

• Pe
    Store Front Riches

Just like the others on here they applied billing to my phone bill without my permission. I will be contacting the phone company and THEY will take of the them or I will change phone companies. So, far as i can tell eveyone who has this same complaint all belong to AT&T.

Sandra A. Morten
    3260 Duron Lane
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901-292-8776

I have a change on my AT&T bill for $14.94 plus $1.27 for a total of $16.21. I did not sign up for this service therefore; I am requesting a credit for this unauthorized charge on my account.

Sandra A. Morten
    901-624-1176
    Contact # = 901-292-8776

• Bu
    Store Front Riches

Received a Verizon bill with a charge of 14.94 from Store Front Riches. I have never signed up for this service.

• Th
    store front riches
    Phone: 866-540-5033
    storefrontriches.com

I received a $14.94 charge on my phone bill which I did not authorize. They said the june charge could not be taken back but they would not charge me for July. I do not charge things on my phone bill but only by credit card. This is a scam!

• Je
    store front riches
    California

repeat of charges on my monthly at & t bill. not able to reach them to tell them to stop. the phone number shown on the charge is not valid

• La
    California

These guys put a $21 charge on my AT&T bill - apparently they just emailed something to AT&T with my address, but gave a new email and AT&T let it happen. Screw them both, where's my class action lawsuit?

• Wh
    Store Front Riches - Phone Bill Scam
    Store Front Riches

My Cincinnati Bell bill had a $19.99 charge from Store Front Riches, which I never heard of, for "web hosting", which I don't need or use. I called Cinti Bell and they said this charge had been appearing for 5 months. (I had been using Autopay so I hadn't noticed it--that is canceled now.) Cinti Bell offered to credit me for one of the charges. I then called Store Front Riches and went off on the customer service guy. He insisted that it takes several minutes to sign up for the web hosting service and obviously my husband had done it on purpose. I called him a liar and a thief, and after a while of that and a few minutes on hold, he agreed to refund me the full amount. I also had Cinti Bell put a 3rd party block on my account which means no one can charge my account in the future. This is free and I highly recommend it. If this happens to you, call Store Front Riches and demand your money back. And don't let them tell you they can't, because they can.

• Ca
    Store Front Riches - Fraudulent Charges to My Phone Bill
    Store Front Riches

A $19.99 charge from Store Front Riches appeared on my Verizon phone bill out of the blue with an annotation that it was submitted by PaymentOne. I called PaymentOne, who apparently handles SFR's billing, and they explained I had signed up for this service. I counter-explained that I, as the Verizon account-holder, had done no such thing, had not authorized the charge, and wanted the service canceled and the charge backed out. PaymentOne stated they would send me a refund for two months charges, since the next months charge was already submitted. I assume they will inform SFR that someone had attempted this fraud. (I'm giving SFR the benefit of the doubt here - that its their approach to verifying customer identity that is weak - and not that SFR themselves committed the fraud.)

• Mu
      23rd of Aug, 2016
    Store Front Riches - I did not sign up for this
    Dayton
    Tennessee

This charge was added to my at&t bill14.94, What ever it is I did not order it and I do not want it, did not say it was ok to charge this on my bill, and i will be giving them a call first thing Monday morning.