StopRepairBills.com / Scam or not??
I called to get a quote and was fortunate to not experience what others have claimed to experience with this company. However, thanks to this blog site, I decided to check them out and others like them before making any commitment. I went onto the BBB website and did a search for this company on their national database. As it turned out I did not like what I found. I realize all companies have complaints against them, but when you read the details it is too much of a risk with this one. I found the same to be true with Mogi. However, I did find one company which is accredited with the BBB and has an A+ rating called Easycare. They too had many complaints, but the difference is they made attempts to resolve them with their customers and were successful in doing so for the most part. There will always be dissatisfied customers no matter what the company does. I believe that we as the consumers are responsible to make sure we know what we are getting into. It's like the old saying goes "Look before you leap". Take the time to research these companies before putting out any money, especially when you have so many people complaining about them.
More StopRepairBills.com Complaints & Reviews
- StopRepairBills.com - Bait & Switch 
- StopRepairBills.com - is this really a business? 
- StopRepairBills.com - Fraudulently operating 
- StopRepairBills.com - Hung up on me 
- StopRepairBills.com - treatment of employees 
- StopRepairBills.com - All they want is my info, they are the same as the other recent scams
- StopRepairBills.com - Pushy Bully's 
- StopRepairBills.com - Switch and Bait / High Pressure Sales 
- StopRepairBills.com - Don't pay them
- StopRepairBills.com - Customer Service Help