Stoprepairbill.com/Warranty / Complaint

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I bought this warranty believing that I had insurance on my vehicle repairs. Little did I know I was being SCAMMED! Once I called the company for a repair, they were very rude and acted as if I owed them something. They never faxed over any warranty information to the automobile shop. They did not honor their contract. I felt like a complete idiot believing in the Media (T.V. and Radio)when our country is going through a reccession. When common people are trying to get control over their finances and break out of the mundane of living from pay check to pay check . I am a woman of God, and Stop repair bills will be stopped! It's only a matter of time. I will receive my money back! This company will pay seven times the amount that they've ripped people off, IN JESUS NAME! All their employees better start looking for work because MY GOD WILL AVENGE ME!

Comments

• Je
      27th of May, 2010

Any TRUE person of God or TRUE Christian would never use God as a source of a threat or medium of your own selfish rant... for one you did not personally speak to the lord himself and describe this said "scam" he didn't say to you I will defend your honor this isn't a chinese anime. National Dealer Warranty, Stoprepairbills.com and Canadian Warranty are not scams. It is a Ligit company that sells real policies. With every single company in this HOLY world there will be complaints there will be the few unsatisfied customers. Lets face it with a company that talks to thousands and I mean thousands of people per day and sells thousands of policies per week there will be complaints that is unavoidable. The actual amount of complaints that they have on BBB are substantially low compaired to the amount of customers they have we are talking about 300 to thousands of actual customers in addition to that 297 of which complaints were solved. Don't you read the entire BBB?; and their open about it they'll speak to you and tell you everything you need to know even about the BBB. Don't make uneducated comments about a company that you absolutley know nothing about. Mcdonalds has complaints every single day and I am sure you still purchase your big mac, don't you? There are thousands of customer that love there policies love the service and the people that work at this company. NO ONE SHOULD ALLOW A FEW PEOPLES COMPLAINTS TO SWAY THERE DECISSION IN REGARDS TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY because you will be cheating yourself this company is number one they have the best insurers behind them. Which may be why it has so much publicity... go figure.