Stonegates 4031 Kennett Pk Greenville De 19807 / dishwasher model # gdf520gd4bb installed 02/22/2015

1 Wilmington, DE, United States

Called for leak repair in March. Tech came still leaks. Reported it still leaks, got another appt. Tech shows up looks at it and says they will order parts. Different tech shows up, not knowing parts have been ordered and installs different parts. Still leaks. Call. 1st tech shows up, installs parts that he ordered, but it still leaks. After 4 visits. So to date we have $468.76 in invoices and still leaks. I speak with Consumer relations. They say there is a 30 day repair warranty and they can schedule a tech. I would still have to pay the $468.76 and whatever other charges there are. I told Mrs. Consumer relations that I will replace the 2 year old dishwasher at my expense because it cannot be repaired. She offered to reduce the repair charges to $280.54 if I do not proceed with the repair and replace the 2 year old dishwasher. GEA reference code [protected]
Inv # [protected] & Inv # [protected]
We are a retirement community where we replace the appliances in about 20 to 25 units/yr. We have used GE since I arrived here and for the most part have had good product performance. However, I understand that the appliance division has been recently sold and I have already contacted the dealer/distributor we are using about changing brands. Mrs. Consumer Relations, Case#[protected] was not much help and could not get the concept that I should not be paying for a repair that was never completed.

Ke