Stonefire Grill / Unsatisfied customers

We live in Palm Springs, but every time we visit Orange County, we often go to your restaurant. It’s one of our favorites.

I bragged to our daughter and granddaughter about how delicious your food is and told them they must drive up from Mission Viejo just to try your menu. Well, this night threw us a zinger.

I was shocked - the tri-tip was tough; the mashed potatoes didn’t have that nice “garlicy” flavor, they were too thick and they weren’t even hot, plus the pizza was tasteless and too mushy.

The manager on duty replaced the tri-tip and offered to give us another pizza. I said “no thanks.”

Usually something is deducted from the bill when you have unsatisfied customers. Is that not your policy?

Remember, consumer referrals can increase profits.

How about compensating us with 2 free meals?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mi

Comments

• Ca
      19th of May, 2010
    Stonefire Grill - service
    Stonefire Grill
    West Hills

Really like this restaurant - good value & good food.
    Visit approximately once every two weeks.
    There is three of us - two adults & one child. They often bring the adult entre quite quickly but the child's entre comes rather late or not at all. I usually have to complain before the entrepreneur will arrive
    This has happened 4 times in 12 months time. It stems from there free floating service system. No one is accountable for the table. My kid's food is more important. My food is cold and my kid is aggitated.

• Re
      27th of Oct, 2015

The other day I saw one of your employees stealing tips. I'm not sure what his name was. He was white and had short dirty blonde hair.