STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED COLLEGES / course materials not been sent, no communication, poor quality

1 Stonebridge House, Ocean View Road Bude, England, Cornwall, United Kingdom Review updated:

I enrolled in two courses: dog grooming professional level 3 and dog grooming professional advanced level 4 on 4/8/2015 . My payments are via monthly direct debit. My student no. is: s201987
i have completed the level 3 course and had to view my assignments online as although I paid extra to receive them via royal mail I have only even received 2 modules. I have emailed the college three times directly and even tried to contact them through facebook but have received no replies.
As regards the level 4 course I have completed 2 modules online and downloaded the materials but the course is very poor quality and gives little or no essential information such as how to hold and angle electric clippers or scissors etc. I have also contacted the college regarding this and have received no response.
Ideally I would like a full refund for the level 4 course as it isnt worth anywhere near the money they are charging for it. I purchased a book for £36 which is more detailed and useful than this rip off of a course.
I also received no tutor contact details which was also something the college supposedly prides itself on.

Mi
Sep 11, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Oct, 2018

It seems that the one thing that Stonebridge excels at is ignoring complaints.
    I hope you now have this sorted out.