STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED COLLEGES / course materials not been sent, no communication, poor quality
I enrolled in two courses: dog grooming professional level 3 and dog grooming professional advanced level 4 on 4/8/2015 . My payments are via monthly direct debit. My student no. is: s201987
i have completed the level 3 course and had to view my assignments online as although I paid extra to receive them via royal mail I have only even received 2 modules. I have emailed the college three times directly and even tried to contact them through facebook but have received no replies.
As regards the level 4 course I have completed 2 modules online and downloaded the materials but the course is very poor quality and gives little or no essential information such as how to hold and angle electric clippers or scissors etc. I have also contacted the college regarding this and have received no response.
Ideally I would like a full refund for the level 4 course as it isnt worth anywhere near the money they are charging for it. I purchased a book for £36 which is more detailed and useful than this rip off of a course.
I also received no tutor contact details which was also something the college supposedly prides itself on.
More STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED COLLEGES Complaints & Reviews
- Stonebridge College - Very poor tutor support 
- Stonebridge College - REFUSING TO REFUND AFTER 12 HOURS! 
- Stonebridge College - Refund of initial course payment 
- Stonebridge College - cancellation of course. 
- Stonebridge College - Refund 
- Stonebridge College / Stonebridge Associated Colleges - stonebridge won't refund my £200 'holding' fee!
- Stonebridge College / Stonebridge Associated Colleges - register of foot health professionals
- Stonebridge College / Stonebridge Associated Colleges - course cancellation 
- STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED COLLEGES - COURSE TRANSFER AND FEES