stone veneer molds / scam

1 Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702 722 2767

In July this year we contacted the company in order to purchase some of their castle rock molds products . After a couple of phone calls and e-mails changed they made us an estimate.
August 15, 2008 we paid them by money order #[protected] 4 .
After they got the money they didn't send us our order anymore despite our phone calls and a-mails .
In October, we asked them for a refund, by e-mail but we didn't get any answer yet.
Lately their website is vanished and their phone doesn't take voice messages anymore.

Se

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Apr, 2009

This company is FRAUDULENT. I paid for some molds in November 2008. As of this writing I have not received any merchandise. I have received a couple of e-mails from them, but never received the merchandise. Every time they come up with different excuses, such as: we lost your file, we just changed ownership, we thought we already shipped the items, the molds will be shipped upcoming Tuesday etc. I want to warn other potential victims that STONE CASTER STUDIO IS A SCAM. Do not waste your time by contacting them and do not send them any money since they are SCAM.