STONE living room furniture set & NEWHAVEN CHERRY 80 / Costomer Satisfaction Guarentee & Warrenty

1 861 East 6600 SouthMurray, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-261-6860

I purchased $4, 000 worth of living room furniture. The delivery men broke the NewHaven Cherry wood console as they were bringing it up the stairs and commented to me that I would have to pick the largest and heaviest console in the store. The living room furniture called "STONE" which is a sectional has the stitching coming out on every section. I first called to complain within 30 days of the purchase and it is now 7 months that I have been trying to get RC Willey customer service to make this purchase right. They keep flip flopping between reselect and replace for the console that our tv sits on and for the drink console that is part of the sofa. They refuse to even discuss the sofa because they claim there are stains on it. The furniture has not hardly been used~!!! The so called stains are the grain of the fabric (a soft leather) that show in pictures and they have the audacity claim it smells like smoke. How is this possible when there are no smokers living in my home?? THE WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION HAS NO "EXCLUSIONS" ... THE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ARE NOT UPHELD BY RC WILLEY. THEY BROKE THE CONSOLE WHEN THEY DELIVERED IT AND THE FURNITURE HAS STITCHING THAT IS COMING OUT ON EVERY PEACE!!! >>>>>> If anyone knows a good attorney in the area I need one so I can sue RC Willey.

We
May 1, 2013

Comments

• We
      1st of May, 2013

PS .. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS .. I'M JUST SO PISSED OFF. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT THIS STORE AGAIN!! ~WENDY~