Stone Caster Studio Also Called Stone Caster Molds Or Stone Casters / scam

1 unknowLas Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7280733

I purchased the molds and was told they would take about 2 weeks. After 6 weeks I called and left several messages and E-mails with no response.I never even received my molds and was refused a refund.

Se

Comments

• Bo
      1st of Oct, 2008

Jumped the gun Serban. Might want to check your inbox to see that the owner of the company passed away and that we the employees are going to keep the company alive. Check your emails.

• Bo
      1st of Oct, 2008

By the way Serban...If you never made contat with anyone over here, then who refused to refund your money?

20th of Apr, 2009

This company is FRAUDULENT. I paid for some molds in November 2008. As of this writing I have not received any merchandise. I have received a couple of e-mails from them, but never received the merchandise. Every time they come up with different excuses, such as: we lost your file, we just changed ownership, we thought we already shipped the items, the molds will be shipped upcoming Tuesday etc. I want to warn other potential victims that STONE CASTER STUDIO IS A SCAM. Do not waste your time by contacting them and do not send them any money since they are SCAM.

28th of Apr, 2009

TOTAL SCAM, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , DO NOT SENT THEM ANY MONEY. TOTAL SCAM. THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO:

TOTAL SCAM STUDIO

As long as any body can read this message is that because I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER.

• St
      13th of Jun, 2009

Here is the proof that this issue is settled between Rodney and StoneCasterStudio.com. Rodney has agreed to remove his negative remarks on our company but we are still going to put up our proof until he does so.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE SCREEN SHOT OF THE PAYPAL PROOF OF SHIPMENT PAGE.

We are not a scam.

Thanks!
    Shawn Romant
    StoneCasterStudio.com

15th of Jun, 2009

With this I want to clarify that I did get my order TODAY (June 15-2009) as promised. I did get the molds that I paid for and also I did get the free mold as promised. Therefore I would like to say that STONE CASTER STUDIO did comply with the purchase agreement by sending me my complete order.
    I want to apologize for the statement that I made regarding stone caster studio. They do reproduce nice quality molds for the DIY. I wish them all the best in the future and I will highly recomemend them to any one in need of stone veneer molds. STONE CASTER STUDIO IS NOT A SCAM.
    Sincerley