STK Shutterstock / Deducting $49
My name is Praseetha S P, it was found that $49 has been debited from my HSBC credit card on 6th May, I was not using this card from long since and also not purchased any thing from ShutterStock, I need this amount to be credited back to my card at the earliest to avoid any further complication.
Here you go with my card details.
Card No- [protected]
Transaction No- 001635
I need a immediate reply for this mail. I am available at firstname.lastname@example.org
More STK Shutterstock Complaints & Reviews
- Shutterstock Images - Terrible company! 
- Shutterstock - Can't cancel plan 
- SHUTTERSTOCK.COM NEW YORK - unauthorized debit 
- Shutterstock - auto-renewal/cancellation 
- Shutterstock - Unauthorised credit card charges
- Shutterstock - shutterstock auto renewal plan is on. you may not realize that!!
- Shutterstock - will let my 6,000+ follower know that shutterstock is a scam
- Shutterstock - auto renewal
- Shutterstock - automatic opt-in for auto-renewal
- Shutterstock - Shutterstock is charging for renewal even if option is turned off