STJ trading / Fraude

1 7382 nw 35terrMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3054001219

Hola hace como 4 meses mande 2 cajas a argentina, rosario hoy es 14 de mayo2009 y no a llegado lo cual llame por tel y nadie contesta las veces que me contestaron me dijieron que me ivan a llamar y hasta ahora estoy en la dulce espera fui a la oficina y ahi un esritorio y una silla como camuflaje ello creen que estan tratando con cualquier persona y yo creo que estan equivocado no todo el mundo esta ilegal aca asi que ahi que ponerse pila y llevarlo a la corte yo tengo copia del contrato y el cheque que cobraron si ahi alguien en mi misma situacion osea en este anos mande un email dobregon70@yahoo.com

Da

More STJ trading Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of May, 2009

Here frend's i half tarnslated thsi whith the assisstanse of bable fish, com::

Hello for as 4 months it has been sending 2 boxes to argentina, rosary today is 14 of mayo2009 there and to arrived which calls by tel and nobody conversation the times that answered me to me dijieron who me ivan to call and until now i am in the sweet delay i did not go to the office and a esritorio and a chair as camouflage it thinks that estan dealing with any person and i believe that mistaken estan not everybody this illegal breadfruit so there that to put battery and to take it to the court i have copy of the contract and the check that received if there somebody in my same osseous situation in this anuses sends to an email dobregon70@yahoo.com

Can any one hepl our freind here?

Thank's

28th of Oct, 2009
    DANIEL - no connection but collecting bill
    mezza restaurant
    India

dear sir, i have this weeklysub subscription service from airtel, which i have never used this service, everyweek Rs.20 is been charged my mobile No. 9901815856 can you remove this please. thank you Daniel

• Sp
      3rd of Apr, 2010
    DANIEL - no connection but collecting bill
    Daniel
    India

Dear Sir,
    I have received mail from TATA INDICOM and replying their poor service but the mail not going through, it keep on bouncing back. I disappointed with them. Hopping you will help us in this regard.
    I have given the mail which I have received from them and my reply below.
    Please do the needful.
    Thanking you Sir,
    SP. Daniel.

Dear Mr/Ms DANIEL

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

Thank you for using our services.

This is with reference to the concern expressed by you over service related issue for the Tata Indicom number 9244211654.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your complaint has been registered for the given number and the docket number for the same is 210709225. This issue would be resolved by 24-FEB-10. We request you to kindly make a note of the docket number for your future correspondence.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at 121 our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on 9244000121

Our Photon customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121(Toll free).We shall be glad to be of assistance.

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Sripriya Non 9282236200, 9244236200in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hari Priya
    Customer Care TAMIL NADU
    Tata Teleservices Limited
    Ph: 4465558760

*******This is an automated message. Please do not reply*******
    DISCLAIMER:
    PART IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTE THAT E-MAILS ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO
    CHANGE. TATATELESERVICES LTD. (INCLUDING ITS GROUP COMPANIES) SHALL NOT BE
    LIABLE FOR THE IMPROPER OR INCOMPLETE TRANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION
    CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION NOR FOR ANY DELAY IN ITS RECEIPT OR
    DAMAGE TO YOUR SYSTEM. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (OR ITS GROUP COMPANIES)
    DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN
    MAINTAINED NOR THAT THIS COMMUNICATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES, INTERCEPTIONS
    OR INTERFERENCE.

Dear Hari Priya,
    I am writing this mail from USA, we are presently in USA.
    On 28th March my brother called me from India (Palani) and told me that you people send legal notice for non-payment for my connection. Your representative went to my farmhouse and collected 3500 Rupees forcefully from my brother for the connection.
    Basically we stationed at Hyderabad and brought the land in Palani, Tamilnadu for the project. I went to your Palani Tata Indicom agent and requested for "Portan plus" connection for my work to communicate with my office at Hyderabad, but they gave me old ordinary data card (using through SIM card) for my usage and they never explained about potan plus unavailability in that store.
    While I started use the data card no coverage in that location and I given complained for the same, your engineer came to fix the problem and he found out there is no coverage even his phone no coverage to connect with his officers to communicate the message. He used our phone and spoken with his team leader and they communicated and told me that they will d the needful.
    Since then the data card I unable to use, I have given complained and informed the same with your Palani agent about the same. I called toll free No and communicated the same. But nothing has happened and you people started sending the bill continually.
    We left India on Feb and staying in USA, your are not taken care of the complained and never ratified the problem but keep on sending the bills and legal notice.
    Why this thing happing with your company, hope you understood the problem. Please do the needful and repay the money, which your agent came and collected for non-usage of the connection.
    Do the needful immediately otherwise we have to go for consumer court. I believe that you will cooperate and will do the needful.
    Waiting to hear from you soon.
    Thanking you
    Yours sincerely
    SP. Daniel.

• Ta
      16th of Apr, 2010

Dear Customer,

the mail id of customer care Tamil nadu is Customercare.TN@tatatel.co.in.

Thank You.