Stir Construction / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:

I'm a subcontractor that did work for STIR Construction in Dallas Texas. Richard Stokes the owner owes me $60, 000 all work was complete When i ask about my money Stir says the have not been paid but yet the owner Richard Stokes has new cars just bought a new house this is not fair. I know of other contractors that have also not been paid. Richard Stokes will give you a little money at a time to keep us from talking but when your owed $60, 000 and they give you $3, 000 that does nothing to help.
Va

Comments

Jo
  1st of Oct, 2008
I did work for Stir construction in Collage Station Texas 4 months ago still have not been paid in full i will never do work for them again
Ri
  7th of Oct, 2008
This person did not do work on the college station project. This person is being put up to all this due to a person fired by STiR Construction named Joey Lornac that is no longer employed by me. He has manufactured all these complaints due to the fact that he is now struggling on his own.
Ri
  7th of Oct, 2008
If I owe you money for a project in Dallas Texas, please feel free to call the office and give all information to the staff what project and I will get you paid. But the problem is that this is all being fabricated by not Freddy but Joey Lornac, a former employee that is upset and has nothing but time to try to ruin my 25 year reputation of being a successful contractor, some thing he will always struggle to be. He cost my company, because of his prior employment history, a chance to work for one of the largest Property Mgmt. Companies in the country. Should anybody that reads this have any questions, feel free to go to my web site and call my references and just ask about how I run my business. I can read the complaint above and know that Joey wrote the complaint due to the fact that he has a issue with not knowing how to do a cap for the letter I, never double spaces after a period and just overall has a spelling problem.
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2008
We are a General Contracting Company in California.
We have worked with STir Construction in the past and are very greatful. Personally, I have never met Rich in person but I 've had the pleasure to talk to him over the phone. I deal mostly with the management and office staff . My hat goes of to Stir Construction, Inc. for being such a proffesional Company.

Thanks.