STICKER.COM / NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE

United States Review updated:
STAY WAY FROM STICKER.COM WEBSITE

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE. They just get your money, email you a confirmation that they got your money... after that??? NOTHING!

NO RESPONSE AFTER 20 SOLID DAYS... EMAILED EVERY OTHER DAY ... NO ANSWER!

NO PRODUCT RECEIVED... NOTHING!

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF THE OWNER OF THAT WEBSITE:

Registrant:
Sticker.com Inc.
Bohemia, New York [protected]

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: STICKER.COM

[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Comments

Tr
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I'm in the same boat! Order placed 9/8/08 and never received items. Been leaving messages and sending emails for days. I'll be disputing the charge on my credit card and I suggest any others should do the same!
Kr
  9th of Oct, 2008
Absoluetly fradulent!!! I called and emailed over 15 times and NEVER received my order or any response. I had to have my credit card company fight for my refund. Absouletly do not buy from this company! Biggest hassle ever.
Mb
  12th of Nov, 2008
I placed an order with Stickers.com, they charged my credit card but have not shippedd the merchandise. I have also tried repeatedly to contact the owner to no avail.

EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OF BY THIS PERSON SHOULD GO TO IC3.GOV AND FILE A COMPLAINT.

I spoke with a computer crimes detective from the Suffolk county police department and he said if they get enough complaints something can be done. For more information I can be contacted at theleprechaun317@yahoo.com The same person also owns a website called "pres a ply.com"
Pa
  1st of Dec, 2008
I just experienced the same thing. Order placed 11/26/08 and never received . I left voice mails and emails. Nothing. I got ripped off for $104.92.
Mo
  10th of Dec, 2008

STICKER.COM - Did not receive merchandise- no responses
Stickers.com
Miami
Miami
Florida

We purchased custom stickers on line from this company. We received confirmation and an electronic proof, then the man disappeared. I have left numerous emails to dave@stickers.com as well as several emails located on their website. I have not received any responses back. I have left numerous messages on the 800 phone number, again no call backs. In reviewing this company I have found out that he has changed his domain name numerous times (28) times. I would not recommend ordering from this company. All of the local numbers for this company have been disconnected!
Ja
  6th of Jan, 2009

STICKER.COM - Merchandise Not Received
P.O. Box 239
sticker.com

Submitted order on Dec. 15, 2008. Never recieved merchandise. Have left numerous messages. No response.
Bu
  12th of Feb, 2009
Our company ordered one time before and did receive the correct merchandise. Ordered second time no merchandise, no return e-mail, or returned phone calls. Called credit card company to reverse the charges. Would NEVER use sticker.com again.
Te
  16th of Feb, 2009
I placed an order 12/2007 for a roll of silver foil stickers and received them. However I placed the same order on 2/6/09, but still have yet to receive the product. I've called and emailed multiple times, but no reply at all! The charge went through 2/8/09. I am furious!
Sm

Contact's Name: Dave Haedrich

Contact's Title: President
Di
  13th of Apr, 2009
I placed an order with them in late February and paid with PayPal. Like the rest of you, they sent a verification email right away and the item never arrived. I see that they charged my card right away - unlike many places who wait to charge your card until the package ships.
I've started disputing the charge via PayPal but now that I see all the other similar complaints I think I'll go to my credit card company directly.
I have to say I've bought a lot of stuff on the web and a lot of stuff on ebay and this is the absolute first time this kind of thing has ever happened.
Ce
  29th of Sep, 2009
I ordered merchandise in July 2009, and I received part of my $400 + order. I never received the rest. I sent over 50 emails, and left voice mails for two months straight. I wish I had seen these complaints. They are a fradulent company.
Ol
  29th of Sep, 2009
UPDATE: I finally got the money back by disputing the charge through Paypal. This apparently was money Stickers refunded to PayPal. I also submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau that covers Bohemia NY but they never replied to me.
  18th of Dec, 2009

STICKER.COM - Non-Delivery
Phone: 800 811 2891
sticker.com

Ordered stickers from them but never delivered. Called and emailed them numerous times with no answer. DO NOT BUY from them. They are fraudulent. Their BBB rating is F with over 50 complaints.
Wa
  9th of Feb, 2010

STICKER.COM - DID NOT RECIEVE MERCHANDISE
Nemec
Indianapolis
Indiana

WE HAVE BEEN BILLED VIA CREDIT CARD AND NEVER RECIEVED MERCHANDISE! WE WILL FILE A CLAIM AGAINST YOUR COMPANY.
Ve
  23rd of Mar, 2010

STICKER.COM - wrong product
sticker.com

I ordered two products from sticker.com in December 2009. When the order arrived, one of the products was the incorrect size. I called and emailed repeatedly to request a correction, but received no reply. I was shocked. After more than a dozen attempts I have finally given up. I will never do business with sticker.com again!
Ur
  14th of Sep, 2010

STICKER.COM - Items Not Received, No Response
New York
sticker.com

I put in an order for gold labels. I received a receipt then a digital mockup a few days later. I responded with a few change requests and received no response. I have tried multiple email addresses and contacted multiple times. They won't answer their phone either. Very frustrated! This is fraud!
Of
  7th of Apr, 2011

STICKER.COM - Never received my order
New York
sticker.com

I placed an order on 3/14/11 which per the website info, should have shipped out the same or next day after I placed the order. On 4/1/11 I called them to check status but no one answered their phone therefore I left a message requesting a call back. Low and behold of course, I never received a call back. Now I have emailed them hoping I can reach someone via email, but after reading the other reviews on this site, I am afraid say that I am pretty sure this is very unlikely. The only good thing from this whole incident it that as of today, they have not charged my credit card, however they have caused my company to fall under stress due to not having the appropriate QA stickers on hand that is required in our industry. I will never order here again and hope that everyone that reads this, does not order from them either.
Cd
  24th of Aug, 2011
I placed two orders with sticker.com back in July, received proofs, order confirmations, and my credit card was charged. But as far as I can tell, nothing was ever shipped.

Over the last 14 days, I've sent emails to every email address I've been able to find at the company, and I've made several phone calls to a voice mailbox there but I haven't heard a peep in response, complete flatline. I even pulled up their domain registration information looking for contact info. As far as I can tell, the company no longer exists.

The order numbers are: 421970, 422029

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact sticker.com and ask about my order.
Av
  29th of Sep, 2011

STICKER.COM - non delivery
XYZ Company
Florida

placed an order with sticker.com and received confirmation of the order and my credit card being charged right away. paid for priority shipping, but the product never showed up. i left 4 messages on their voice mail as prompted and sent 3 emails to every address i could find on their website. NO return calls whatsoever. The funny thing is their message and website says "we'll get back to you right away"
Do not waste your time or money on this company.
  11th of Oct, 2011
the samething happen to me..