Stiaex / Mail order scam!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-687-4188

Mail order scam, I order this product on December 5th received it on the 20th,mailed it back on the 7th of January. Total time I had it was 18 day's by the time you figured out they never will let you have a refund they already received payment. I filed a complaint with the BBB, FDA my credit card company that's just the start of this mess. Blocked my email address, phone number is just a recording, I guess that the BBB got in touch with them because right after that I received an email from their legal adviser Steve Mitchell he will sue me unless I drop my complaint oh really go ahead lol. Told me that they will charge me 75.00 legal fee, won't give me a refund. Meanwhile they refused my package that I sent back might have them after all with my credit card, that would x out their no-hassel gauretee. I hope no one else buys anything from them. Oh by the way have filed another report with the BBB and my Attorney General. Only time will tell, don't buy nothing from them!

Comments

Br
  6th of Feb, 2008

Stiaex - Rip off!
Stiaex
5605 truitt st
The Colony
Texas

Ripped off gone to collections and can't get rid off them, time frame bad returned to sender they returned back, trying to get me for a lot of money if only i could talk to a rep. Ha! Those are impossible to get!