SteveRogersFakesFake & Novelty ID

1 Review updated:

steverogersfakes.com is definitely a RIPOFF Spent $162.00 ($150 + Western Union Fees) with Kiri Evans in Pompano Beach Florida over 6-Weeks ago on April 2, 2016 and NEVER RECEIVED my ID.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pompano Beach, FL I have no reason to lie, just patiently waited and wanted to make sure I got what I paid for before placing a larger order for some of my staff their friends that's in "20-Year Old Purgatory". In hindsight, we are so glad that we did not place a larger order.

SteveRogersFakes

May 14, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      Jun 22, 2016

Easy Solution, contact your local police and tell them you were ripped off trying to obtain fake id. They will be glad to help.

• Do
      Jun 26, 2016

this looks like a complete ripoff, was going to buy a novelty doc from there

Jul 02, 2017

Kiri Evans arrested . Click on link or google Kiri Evans Mugshot. http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Kiri_Evans_31520393/

•   Jul 03, 2017

@Zjack Cousteau Hopefully MY money was well spent. I wrote this off off as charity.

Jul 17, 2017

@ultronics My Friend I read some of your post and the people you communicated with that tried to get you to believe they purchased IDs from Kiri Evans A.K.A steverogersfakeids are all with Kiri. Jesse is her boyfriend and sons dad. See her Facebook page with the [censor] Jesse. As they say every DOG has their day...at least I know who they are and where they live/work but they have no idea who I am. Kiri Evans and Jesse Payne both have criminal history. I'm making their life miserable day by day.

HTTPs://m.facebook.com/MiszKiriousityy

Jul 17, 2017

@Zjack Cousteau Jesse Payne

•   Jul 18, 2017

@Zjack Cousteau Looks like babies daddy on Facebook? Hopefully, they bought something nice for their child.

Sep 17, 2019

@ultronics https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/pompano-beach-fl/kiri-evans-8723745

Sep 17, 2019

@ultronics Kiri Evans is now DEAD.