Steven / GOT SCREWED

1 IL, United States Review updated:

YEAH...a real scam i took the test had some1 call and since i got a really good score i got a discount and pair 250 dollars for a piece of paper now im SCREWED...no diploma i cant go 2 college or the army...they made me look like a freakin genius...3.1 gpa...now im not sayin im dumb but Adison High School online program is a scam dont waste your money BOYCOTT...i hear a civil suit ...SUE THEM...so pissed off ...SO DONT WASTE YOUR MONET AT ADISON HIGH ONLINE PROGRAM...

St

Comments

• Bi
      20th of Apr, 2009

Based on grammar, as well as spelling, you really should go back to school. Don't blame someone else for your inability to spot a scam. Don't hate the scammer, hate the scam.

21st of Apr, 2009

Stevens Mother...You know as a PARENT I was skeptical ...I personally talked to Adison on a few different occasions...I got a line of BS and I as an adult fell for it..I guess shame on me..I can say One Thing I will get MY money back...Am already talking to a LAWYER..The joke will be on Adison in the long run I will Have The Last Laugh...Bigdaddy bite your lip...When You have all these kids upset I really don't think they care how they spell or pharse words...They are kids who were douped...Be nice...Mother

• Sj
      15th of Dec, 2009
    Steven - Billed
    Orlando
    Florida

I have no idea why I have a collection fee from them. I have never heard from them and now I have a $1700 collection debt from them.

11th of Jan, 2010