Steve Feldman, Ny Bulldogs, Bulldogs Nyc, & Bulldogs On The Beach / Failure to return money for a sick animal

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 347-587-4137

Unfortunately I'm also a victim of this crooked business.

Steve Feldman's business, NY Bulldogs, Bulldogs NYC, & Bulldogs On The Beach, should not be allowed to continue as a legitimate business and he should be held accountable for of the money that he has stolen from honest paying customers.

I purchased a French bulldog puppy from Steve Feldman's business. Upon the first vet appointment the puppy was diagnosed with a series heart defect. Feldman sold me the animal under the pretenses that she was in "Perfect" health.

The vet prepared the necessary information that stated the the animal was in poor health. I returned the animal to there Brooklyn store for a refund. Once I was at there Feldman demanded that he see additional documentation from the vet. He told me I could leave the animal and that he would refund my credit card once the vet faxed him the information.

Two days later the vet faxed the information. No refund was granted, Feldman states he never sold e any animal and has no idea who I am.

The business needs to be shut down!

Comments

• St
      9th of Oct, 2009

I also purchased a dog from bulldogs nyc. He was in good health when we brought him home. 2 weeks later he wound up with pneumonia and 1, 000 later he's ok. That was the start of the problems. It went down hill from there. Heart worms, cherry eye, and mange. All treated and now Im broke. Steve wouldnt do a think for me. Glad to see his website is down. Hope that ### rots in hell.

Oh btw, my puppy is in good health now. Its a shame he went through all that.

• Th
      11th of Oct, 2009

I believe this person has changed his business name to NYC T-Cups & Co. the website sells t-cup pups at unreal low prices like $99.00. I was going to buy from this site until I did some checking online and found A LOT of bad reviews at the BBB website. I might have never known except for an auto reply email where the sender site was listed as nybulldogs and not NYC T-Cups & Co. I have come across so many internet scams for pups for sell. My advice is no matter how bad you want a dog, DON'T TRUST ONLINE SELLERS!

2nd of Sep, 2010

Can someone please help me stop these guys? I will give everything I have to see them suffer. I purchased an english bulldog from them that is on her way to recovery. I have put well over 5000 into her recovery and want to see them stop changing their name. Please contact me at jaykennan@yahoo.com. Thank you!