Steroids Australia / Scam fake fraud

Bangkok, Thailand Review updated:

Http://www.steroidsaustralia.com and http://www.australiansteroids.com are two scam online pharmacy sites. It is a fraud designed to promise that which is not available in Australia by shipping within Australia to avoid Customs.

THESE SITES ARE FAKE!!!

Do not send money via Western Union to Natchanun Pummmalee, Chontitcha Mahapo or Phatsara Mueangham, they are part of a network of thieves.

AVOID.

Jf
Dec 20, 2014

Comments

• Gr
      25th of Feb, 2015

I wish I'd seen this before, just lost $100 to these ###. Exactly the same.

• St
      17th of Mar, 2015

yes they seem to be out to scam australians mainly so make sure you dont send them any money, i am Australian and send complaint anonymously to the cops here with all the info of names etc i have so i expect they will be busted or thai cops will be informed so the guys will be kicked out thailand soon...why they have to lie and cheat us i dont understand as they must to know they will get caught out soon enough!!

• Ha
      29th of May, 2018

I disagree with you. I've used it more than 10 times!! I am from India. I got my order in 15 days every time. Got exciting discount this month. Thanks, SteroidsAustralia for best quality products!!

22nd of Sep, 2018

@Harrison88 your one of the scammers.

• St
      11th of Jun, 2018

i always used pharmamedstore.co as are genuine and have domestic supplier in Australia..no problems, no scams, good gear.