sterns &n foster / berkley (model) mattress

sterns & foster
Chapel Hill
April 2006 I bought a Sterns & Foster Berkley (model) mattress at Mattress Firm (store). The first year was ok. but it began to sag in the middle and it is less than 2 years old. you can't lie flat. anymore. It get worse each month. I filled out the paperwork from Mattress Firm and mailed it in. I will call Sterns & Foster tomorrow. The piping on the edge of the mattress is fine on one side. The other side the piping is under the mattress, not on the edge. I spent over 1400 dollars for the mattress, box spring, delivery, and a new frame. and the mattress cover. All I want is a store credit to get something else. The store Mattress Firm, stopped selling Stern & Foster. I went to some other stores and they do not carry the brand either. I don't thin a pillow top is a good mattress. (for me)..

N  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I am wondering if the problems your having with it now, were there when you first purchased? If they were then you waited a while. If you have not heard anything from the company yet why are writing this? Oh and if you call S & F they will ask you if you have delt with Mattress Firm yet, if the answer is no then they will tell you to be paitent and wait. I can never understand why people say how much they spent... so what! You spent alot of money good you. Expensive car break down too...