Sterling Tree Magnum Limited / Cheating case against teak tree selling

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased 5 trees against Sterling Tree Magnum project of teak plantations in Chenni through their office in Delhi in the year 1992. They had asked me to send my original documents to Chennai office to release my money, accordingly I had sent the original documents to them. But they did not release the money till date.

Comments

6th of Dec, 2010

i"m also cheated by this company... so if any inform me about the address of bengaluru branch...

• Su
      7th of Sep, 2011

I got my 40 tree investment back through a powerful advocate from chennai within 47 days and my circle here in bangalore(25 + persons) also got their investments back.

Sundar
    sundaremperor@gmail.com

19th of Dec, 2014

This is in regard to the teak trees purchased by me.
    I had invested in 2 sterling plantations:
    Number 1:
    No of trees: 20 Teak units
    Date: 24/12/1994 into KANAVAIPATTI PLANTATION IN PERIAKULAM REGISTRATION DISTRICT, MADURAI DISTRICT plantation.
    Maturity Date: 23/12/2014
    Application No.G120946
    certificate No.A3424

Number 2:
    No of trees: 11 Teak units
    Date: 15/09/1993 into PANAGUDI PLANTATION IN PARIVIRISURIAN VILAGE, RADHAPURAM TALUK, TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT plantation.
    Maturity Date : 14/09/2013
    Application No. T 19657
    certificate No.L1601
    You had offered me Rs 14, 40000/-(fourteen lakhs forty thousand) and the maturity date has already crossed.
    In addition you had assured interim returns .
    But till the date you had not given me single payment.
    In this circumstance kindly settle the entire amount including interim returns.

What should be my next course of action on this. Can somebody help me.

G. CHANDRAMOULEE