Sterling King / Sterling United / Collections??

Fern Park, FL, United States Review updated:
4.5

On or about Oct 12, 2008 I received a phone call from a mr. Baxter claiming to be a civil collector/attorney reprsenting a client E-Agent-verbally harrassing phone calls and threats to contact my bank, my emplyment, my co workers that I owe this debt outragous. Sterling and King AKA Sterling United compnay Claimed not only that I was summeoned for a court hearing which I WAS NEVER served which your company claimed was schudule for the end of Oct, 2008. I had informed them by phone not to call me anymore and make unwarranted threats, But to contact my attorney which they have not returned any of her calls, But contiune to contact me . On 11/06/2008 then proceeded to send me a WARNING NOTICE-

they lie- they make threats. I have reported them to the federal Trade Commission on Fraud and other charges..
Pr

Comments

Vo
  2nd of Jul, 2009
I just called this difficult and rude person on the phone and he told me that I would need a legal attonry. I did not ever give permission for this person from this fukin company to have my credit and or try to have money from me to pay off my debt. I do not know what to do. I am at my last rope here. Can anyone please help?
Vo
  2nd of Jul, 2009
This Mike Martin guy needs to be put away for everything that he has said to others and how rude he was to me on the phone and how he calls me over and over. I am so angrey at this event. I can not get any credit because of what has happened. I hate the state of Arizona right now too. Because of the idenity theft.
Je
  27th of Nov, 2009
I've received similar "threats"... 'a thorough investigation of your company's officers, banks, assets, creditors and suppliers will begin.'

I laughed... what a joke these guys are...

I had previously paid this 'debt' off but my check was returned to me as undeliverable to the original company... even though mailed to the address on the invoice... evidently they've gone under... now these jokers are calling me... I wonder if they even legally hold the debt?

I will send them the original check that was returned to me months ago...

Beware of the practices of this company!!!
Bo
  5th of Aug, 2010
I also received a call from Mr George Baxter, with threats almost identical to what Jeff Ca received..."'a thorough investigation of your company's officers, banks, assets, creditors and suppliers will begin." I reported them to FairCreditReport.com (1-877-735-8600) and played back the message from Mr Baxter. They said that 90% of what he said was illegal, and they are prosecuting him for free. In fact, I could receive between $1 and $1, 000 for punitive damages.

Don't let Sterling United strong arm you. Get an attorney (free of charge) to represent you. They are prosecuting under FDCPA. AND, the attorney's are helping with stopping any future calls