Sterling And King / threating going tojail

1 po box 32730Fern Park, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18887408771

mr.Taylor Jones general Manager keeps calling me and threating me that if i dont pay i will be going to jail, and that he is not going to rest until i pay the money on the judgement. and that he will take whatever action is needed.

Comments

• Er
      13th of Oct, 2008
    Sterling And King - stealing and harassment
    Sterling and King
    500 state road 436 ste 2704
    Casselberry
    Florida
    Phone: 407-339-9033
    sterlingcollections.com

These people are nothing but crooks and ###. They use illegal tactics to try and collect money from people wether they are owed money or not. They called my home when i wasnt home and threatened my wife and scared her to using a bank account that wasnt even hers.. luckily this was a brand new account and had no money in it yet.. but this was for tools, fees and stuff i never even bought.. so be very careful or they will just keep digging into the account once they have a way in to it..

• Ph
      23rd of Nov, 2008

these people will try to collect money that you don't owe. i can't believe these people are allowed to stay in business. they claim they have put a lien on my home, i owe nothing.

• On
      5th of May, 2010

if you want to join me in a class action lawsuit please contact me at jnadell_79@yahoo.com these people have gone to far calling my wife and kids ###s and that we are trash...use keyword lawsuit...lets get them

• Fl
      11th of May, 2010

This company is nothing but trash and trouble. Mike Martin or Taylor Jones or whatever he's going by this week is a total [censor]. He's called me to inform me that he will be sending me to jail for non-payment. He's called my landlord and my realtor as well to inform them of what "a piece of garbage" I was. He continues to call me even after being sent a formal request by my attorney requesting no further contact. He's in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act. He just will not go away.

• Co
      17th of Jun, 2010

Im Having the same problem with with Mr taylor jones.He calls my house none stop saying if i dont make a payment hes going to send me to jail.hes call my house screaming at me in this tone i dont like.Hes calling me a lier saying i work when i dont and i cant make payments right now.Hes not having no kind of understanding what so ever.Saying he going to send the police to my house to come and pick me up to scare me for some jail time.I need help this guy is stressing me out.he leave messages after messages saying money money money.Which i dont have right now.Can someone help me or tell me who can i talk to about this problem.

• Fl
      17th of Jun, 2010

You can tell him to stop calling you, its harassment. Put it in writing that you are aware of the debt and that he must cease all communication regarding this collection pursuant to 15 U.S.C 1692 (c) except for the communication necessary to forward the debt verification information. After that ANY attempts to contact you are in violation of the Fair Collections Practices Act and may result in legal action being taken against him pursuant to 15 U.S.C. 1692 (k).

This should work according to the LAW, however for some of us, we’ve learned that Taylor Jones doesn’t operate under the law.

Good luck my friend.

• Su
      29th of Jun, 2010

Assumed name are used in the collection business when contacting "victims". This is to provide privacy for those making the calls. Sterling and King, Inc is owned by Paula and Randy Keenan. I believe it is clear she is an arrogant, mean, nasty, self-absorbed, conniving, obese woman with little or no regard for ethics and the truth. Her personal phone number is (407)402-6152. Perhaps a deluge of calls to her to discuss her practices would help her to change her ways.

• Kr
      30th of Dec, 2010
    Sterling And King - Harasment
    Collictions
    Florida
    Phone: 800-597-4045

A Peppy Smith from Sterling and King keeps calling my job abd threatening to garnish my wages for a company the stole money out of my bank account. I had a company that stole over $800.00 out of my checking account. Thank GOD that Bank of America sued this company for the money they took for account fraud. Now this Peggy is trying to collect the money that a Judge AWARDED ME!! She calls my job 3-4 times back to back. Keeps asking for a police report. i have been advised by my lawyer to tell her that she has made her 1 phone call for the day and for her to have a great day, but she will call back 3-4 times. She yells all the time and calls me names any advise?????