Ster-Kinekor / unethical behavior
Date of Incident 07/05/2017
Ster-kinekor Cradelstone Shopping center
Complaint against the Cinema Manager: mrs Onyca Mavungi (cell: [protected])
I would like to report unethical behaviour from the above mentioned Manager of Ster-kinekor.
I went with my family last night to watch the movie Beauty and the Beast. I purchase my ticket at the cinema but upon going to the actual cinema room realised that there was a problem with movie.
After requesting explanation, I was told that they had a technical problem. I therefore asked for a refund. The Manager on duty initially refused to process the refund and was extremely rude and abusive.
She eventually processed the refund (unwillingly) but continue to display extreme rudeness and condescendence.
I would like this Manager to be reported to the Head office of Sterkinekor and to be reprimanded for her behaviour when dealing with customers.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa