Ster-Kinekor / cinema screen faulty
I watched Star Wars this afternoon (16/12/2017) at Sandton City cinemas (cinema 9).
The screen was faulty and the resulting experience was shocking. The were blocks on the screen with different brightness (half the screen very bright the other half very dark). This made the movie unwatchable.
A shocking overall experience for the price and one that resulted in a terrible viewing experience.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa
- Ster-Kinekor - ster kinekor booking