Ster-Kinekor / the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude
I went to Sterkinekor Wonderpark on Friday, 8th Jan to watch 2012. The patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude. I sat next to three guys who kept their phones on during the movie, answered them when they rang and were noisy, loud and simply plain disgusting.
I don't know whose responsibility it is to ensure that this sort of behaviour does not continue but this seems to be the norm at Sterkinekor Wonderpark. I've been to other Sterkinekor theaters and I haven't seen this sort of behaviour at all. Maybe the management at Wonderpark should learn from other theaters how they maintain order.
There's probably nothing you can do about your misbehaving customers but I will never set my foot there again. I regret spending my R400 on movie tickets, snacks and drinks only to go through the ordeal.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - ticket line and self service terminals
- Ster-Kinekor - false advertising
- Ster-Kinekor - "two tails"
- Ster-Kinekor - no movies for under 16's
- Ster-Kinekor - movie screening times on two occasions being wrong as well as no feedback from a query raised in august
- Ster-Kinekor - lighting in cinemas