Ster-Kinekor / this really was not the experience I was looking for when going out with good friends
A simple problem like running out of cups should not be a major issue to deal with> the staff of the establishment expect patrons to pay normal prices for items that are less in value. To get an attitude on top of that is ridiculous.
Lera, who identified herself as a manager (with a badge that had management stuck on with tape) informed me that they ran out of stock of a specific size cups. She and her staff were unwilling to use larger cups with the lower volume inside as it would mess up the stock levels.
This is not what service is about. Ster Kinekor... Train your staf[censored] teach them people skills!!! This really was not the experience I was looking for when going out with good friends.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - non existent service
- Ster-Kinekor - venom imax eastgate mall
- Ster-Kinekor - website
- Ster-Kinekor - trailers/advertisments
- Ster-Kinekor Promanade - service and planning