Ster-Kinekor / purchased psp slim but did not have all contents

1 United States

I purchased a PSP slim the monster hunter freedom unite bundle last week thursday and when I opened the package I did not recieve the screen wipe and the Skin. I really wanted the skin for my psp cause I am a huge fan of the game but it was not in the packaging.

I went back to the shop which I had bought it from being, Pick 'n Pay and they said that they cant help me. It was brand new and in a sealed box with the official sony tape so nothing was tampered with.

I went to the playstation SA website and there is only one contact number for PARTSERVE I called them and they said they only repair the PSP. Then I contacted Playstation USA and gave me a e-mail address for some one in Sterkinekor I e-mailed them and the e-mail came right back saying that the e-mail address does not exist.

I know that Sterkinekor is the importers of all playstation products in South Africa but I am unable to contact anyone in Sterkinekor. I went as far as to e-mail Sterkinekor directly but they never even replied to my e-mail!!!

I would really appreciate some assistance on this matter as I dont know of any other way of getting those 2 missing items.