Stephen wade auto group st. george utah / jeep in shop 20 times first year

1 st George utah, United States

wife bought used but " has gone thru a 40 point inspection" 2006 jeep commander, vehicle was nice, clean and had no signs of a hard life, by the time we got it home 2 states away we had to bring it back for 2, 000$ worth of repairs and part replacements, all covered by in house warranty and warranty i bought just in case. well after they had to replace heads and exhaust rack in pinon all bushings and gaskets, a-arm and sway bar, door panel and ac compressor, also transmission mount and shock they said they would not put another [censored]( dollar in to this vehicle "randy-- jeeps service manager" plus a new battery and post connector, paid them to fix recall on moon roof they made it worse and now it leaks and rattles badly, just yesterday i took it in for wobble at 60 and liberty auto in page az said it was my rotors, they were warped lol ok so these aren't covered so i spent 600$ for breaks and rotors, they will only talk to my wife and not me, have tried to contact jay holkem and he will not reply to me either. 2 years and have taken to shop over 23 times for repairs insent there a point where they stop there mistreatment of customers and start helping.. how about acknowledging they lied and sold my wife a lemon and make it right???17, 000 dollar jeep that has 10, 000 dollars worth of repairs after we bought it in 2 years-- o and in closing after i had wheels taken off found out wheels were off balance by 1 oz of weights, , they looked like someone had stacked little squares in a long line . lmao so pain full i have to laugh about it, no vacation for my family in 2 years because of this lemon and the fun keeps coming every day she starts it...

Km