stephen marcus accounting / scam

1 2, Yardley, PA, United States Review updated:

I received a statement in the mail from Stephen Marcus stating, that I had won Two million dollars. If I sent in the twenty dollars, they would of course, take care of everything for me. They tried to make it look professional with a seal, the New York address, everything. This is not ok. There are really people out there who send this fraud their twenty dollars. It should be handled justifiably.

Comments

• Ev
      28th of Oct, 2009

I am outraged!!! People like Stephen Marcus ought to taken seriously by the law. They get away with so much. Let's get real, go get a job like everyone else. He is no better than the guy who stands at the corner with a sign saying, "help feed my family", and he is wearing addidas sports apparel and a $100.00 pair of running shoes. On top of that, yesterday he was getting a haircut at one of the most expensive salons. People always tell me these kinds of people will get theirs someday. Well, frankly, I'm real tired of them getting over on innocent people. Especially the one's who really need their money to support their families!

• Gi
      3rd of Nov, 2009

i just received a letter stating the same and i have been trying to figure out if i am going to send the twenty dollars but after researching it i am glad that i have ran across so many sites that are bashing and putting forth an effort to warn every one so i say thank you

alicia burns